Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekend Fun!

Weekends sure do go by fast! I am not of fan of just 2 day ones, after getting spoiled by so many 3 day ones in a row. Next weekend is another 3 day weekend to look forward to! We are going to the Hyatt Grand Champions in Palm Desert just to get away for the weekend. It is the same hotel my Bachelorette Party was at =) The weather should be great and it will be nice to have a little get away.

This weekend was fun also. Friday Night we went to the Ducks game with my parents and the Ducks actually! Jordan's highlight of the night was wearing his new jersey and having his picture with Wild Wing.


On Saturday, we went down to Laguna Beach, where we enjoyed lunch at 230 Forest and walked around.. The weather was just perfect. So lucky to live in California where we get to enjoy 70 degree weather and warm sunshine in January. 


Also this weekend I finished reading The Wedding Gift by Marlen Bodden. It was a free book on Amazon this past week, that I randomly decided to read. (To view book description click here). With the free books it is luck of the draw sometimes they are really good and other times they were not. I got lucky with this book and really enjoyed it. There were many twists in the book that I did not see coming. 


Up next I think I might read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo so I can see the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment