Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Mexico Chicken Tacos


The other day when I was grocery shopping at our local Sprouts, and I came across Frontera's New Mexico Taco Skillet Sauce for chicken tacos and at $2.99 I decided why not give it a try. I am always up for a new kind of taco. To be honest, I did not have the highest hopes for it because I am so picky about prepackaged, convenience foods, but was pleasantly surprised. The flavors were bold and smoky and it gave the chicken a real southwest flavor. It was quick, easy and delicious. 

I used the package of sauce with 1lb of ground chicken cooked according to the package directions and served it in corn tortillas with a little bit of homemade salsa. 

On there website, http://www.fronterakitchens.com they feature many different kinds of sauces and I am anxious to try a few more of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment