Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Favorites and Must Haves

Although we have not seen a lot of winter so far this season, I still have my winter favorites and must have winter items.

My favorites winter items so far this winter..


EOS Organic Lip Balm. It comes it summer fruit, lemon drop, tangerine, sweet mint, and honeysuckle honeydew. I have only tried the lemon drop and it is amazing. It tastes like you are eating a lemon bar and it leaves your lips feeling so soft and moisturized


I first tried Bliss Body Butter when I was at the W Hotel in San Diego, and I am addicted to this stuff. It is thick, but fast adsorbing and not oily.  


I love scarfs! They come in so many colors and patterns and can be tied in so many different ways!


Boots and boot socks. So cute and yet so warm and cozy for cold winter days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment