Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bathroom Remodel Continued

The bathroom remodel is coming along, all the repair work is done and it is starting to be put back together. Jordan and my dad worked on it all day one day last week, and again today while my mom and I went to the mall. I think we had the better end of the stick! All of the dry wall is back up and the wall is textured. Thank goodness my dad is so handy and has been able to help us on the project!




Next up it needs to be painted, the tile needs to be fixed, baseboards need to be installed, and then finally the installation of the new fixtures can begin! I am getting anxious for it all to be put together after it being ripped apart for almost a month now. Maybe in the next couple of weeks it will all be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment