Sunday, November 27, 2011

White Pizza

Last Saturday Nicole and Ken, and my parents came over for pizza night, I made several different kinds of pizza including a white pizza. Since then both Nicole and my Mom have been bugging me for the recipe, so I thought I would share it with everyone.




White Pizza 

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1 tablespoon minced garlic 
1 3/4 cups coarsely shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 

Directions 

1. Preheat oven to 450 

2. Place pizza on desired cooking surface and brush the dough with 1 tablespoon of  the olive oil. 

3. Spread the ricotta evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/4 inch border and sprinkle the garlic over the top. 

4. Scatter the mozzarella over the top, and sprinkle with oregano. 

5. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over the top and cook in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until   crust is golden and cheese is bubbling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment