Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! (A few days late I know). Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I know I sure did, I have so much to be thankful for. I went over to my parents where my Mom cooked, and the whole family was together to enjoy it. 

My contribution to Thanksgiving Dinner was Turkey Cake Pops! I got the idea last year from the Barkerella Cake Pop book. They are a little bit of a project to make, but they turned out adorable again!







On Black Friday I was lucky enough to get it off of work, and braved the mall with  Mom and Nicole. We were at the mall by 5:15am, it was busy when we got there, but even busier when we left a little after 9am! I got a few Christmas presents taken care of, and a few presents for myself. There were some pretty good deals out there and I took advantage of them! The free coffee in the mall that the Keurig table was giving away helped up keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment