Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love fall!

I love fall! It is my favorite time of year, and not only because it means that Christmas is almost here.

Here is why I like it:

1.  I love to eat everything pumpkin; pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, etc. Yesterday I had a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese and it was delicious. One of my all time favorite desserts is The Great Pumpkin Dessert. My mom started making it years ago, as long as I can remember, and it has always been one of my favorites.

2. My favorite coffee aways comes out this time of year.


And for those of you who do not have a Keurig, you are really missing out. I don't think I could live without it, it is wonderful.

3. I love my fall decorations, here are some of the new ones I got this year.





 
4. The weather begins to cool off and I can enjoy some time outside without getting too hot. A few weeks ago Jordan and I went to an apple farm in Oak Glen and enjoyed the day outside.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment