Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I have been enjoying the afternoon with Ashley, my little sister, who is home from ASU for the weekend. We went to the Irvine Spectrum and enjoyed lunch.



I love reality TV, and even more then reality TV, I love reality TV marathons! And as of about 3 hours ago I have a new favorite show. Giuliana & Bill. It is a reality show on the Style Network with Giuliana who is also and E News Co-host and her husband Bill who won The Apprentice. The episodes that I was watching documented her unsuccessful IVF attempts. She also recently was diagnosed with breast cancer.


I was looking through one of my cooking magazine's also today and came across these turkey rice crispy treat. I think I want to make them closer to thanksgiving they are really cute!


And of course I will me making Turkey Cake Pops again! These are one of my favorite cake pops I have made.



No comments:

Post a Comment