Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kitchen Finds


A few months back I wrote about my bird obsession, well I still have a thing for birds. I found these plate and platter set at Crate and Barrel, if I didn't already have enough platter I would for sure be buying this set!


1

I also have a collection of coffee mugs going on, I have big ones, little ones, Starbucks ones, Disney ones, Angels Baseball ones, and even ones with birds on them. What is missing from that collection? Monogram coffee mugs! I found these at Pottery Barn. They are adorable, and can be customized to the font and color of your choice! I love them!


2

I came across this cutting board on Pinterest and think it is so unique and creative! It comes from a store on etsy.com where you can order a cutting board in the shape of almost any state. This board could also double as a cheese platter! 


3

These bowls and baking dishes are brightly colored and perfect for spring and summer. They are fun looking and can be used for so many different things!


4






No comments:

Post a Comment