Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday! Well actually, birthday celebrations began at the beginning of the month when Jordan got me flowers to kick off Birthday Month! 


Balloons from my co-workers

Birthday cupcake from our favorite cupcake place; Frostings 

St.Patrick's Day we met up with my family for dinner and enjoyed good company and green beer :)


Yesterday began with Jordan surprising me with Mimosas in bed! It was a wonderful start to the day!

Shane Loux an ex-Angel pitcher who now plays on the the San Francisco Giants tweeted me Happy Birthday! I thought that was pretty cool! Jordan had been tweeting with him during the day and asked him to say Happy Birthday to me. 

 Ready to go out and celebrate my Birthday!


Mastro's for dinner......Yum! 

Can't go to Mastro's without Butter Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment