Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Can you believe it has been two years?

Two years ago today I married the greatest guy in the world! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by.

 It seriously feels like we just got married yesterday. I guess that is a good thing right? 

Over the past two years, I am so lucky that we have been able to create so many wonderful memories and share so many fun times together. 

As I look back over some pictures from our wedding day, I get overcome with happiness and excitement for what is still to come. I can hardly wait to see what forever has in store for us!

Our wedding at Dove Canyon Country Club was perfect for us. It was the first venue we went and looked at, and we fell in love with it immediately. Everything came together so nicely, we really could not have asked or dreamed of a more perfect wedding day. 


Getting ready to walk down the aisle


I still love my dress!


What a handsome Groom! 


Saying our vows 


First kiss as Man and Wife


Our awesome Wedding Party!


Overlooking the golf course 


Back of my dress


Catching a minute to rest my feet


One of my favorite pictures!


Rings 


Shoes and Garter, had to represent the Angels



No comments:

Post a Comment