Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Graduation!!

Last week Jordan graduated from Cal State Long Beach with his Master's Degree in Emergency Administration. It was very nice that both my parents and his parents were able to attend the ceremony and roast in the sun! It was the hottest day last week, and while I survived 1 week in the Bahamas with no sunburn, I was not able to survive three hours in the CA sun! My scalp got fried (ouchie!) and is now peeling. Oh well! It was so worth it, and I could not be any prouder of my husband!





I hosted a party this past Saturday and it was a huge success. We had about 30 people attend, and everyone had a great time! 

I designed the invitations, they were shaped like graduation hats and were complete with the attached tassel. 

To drink I made Margarita Punch, which was pretty tasty, and went perfectly with the Taco Guy that we had making fresh tacos in our back yard! 









No comments:

Post a Comment