Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Three Day Weekend!

I am so excited and relieved that I have a 3 day weekend, they are the best. Thanks goodness for the Good Friday holiday tomorrow and the stock market being closed

Jordan and I started off my long weekend right, with some margaritas and dinner at El Torito. I can always go for margaritas, chips, and guacamole, tt is one of my weaknesses.



It is going to be a busy, but fun weekend! Friday and Saturday morning I plan on starting the day off with a nice 6-7 mile run. Since the beginning of the year, in addition to eating better, I have been going back to my high school cross country days and enjoying running again. I really enjoy putting everything else aside and just running. It feels great to challenge myself and be able to accomplish a long run.

Tomorrow night it is off to Angel Stadium for Angels' opening day; Hopefully, it is the kick off to a winning season! The past couple years haven't been so great for the Angels, but I have a feeling this year is going to be much better!


Saturday I will be making Gooey Butter Cookies in preparation for Easter and for Jordan to take to work next week. I made them before Christmas for the first time and they were melt in your moth good! He has been asking me to make them every since. 


On Easter Sunday, we will be heading over to may parents' house and I will be bringing Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. I found the recipe on Pinterest a while back and have been wanting to try it. 


I am excited for a fun filled weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment