Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Five Things I Currently Like


1. Gold nail polish. This one is called "Warm and Fozzie" from the new Muppet Collection put out by OPI. It is a nice metallic gold color that is perfect for fall and for the holiday season. OPI is also such a good nail polish that last a long time and tries fairly quickly. 

 2. I love lanterns. They make a nice home decor item. One of the great thing about them is that you change them, and make them fit for any season, The ones above have pine cones in them for winter. You could put acorns and leaves in them for fall, or some green leaves and flowers for spring.
3. Gerber Daisy are so bright and happy They are my favorite flowers, and the bright pink is my favorite color of them. This one is from the bouquet of flowers that Jordan bought me last week,. I also have 4 Gerber Daisy plants in the front garden that I have managed to keep alive for almost a year! Maybe I do not have a brown thumb after all.

4. I have a recent addiction to pizza. But not just any pizza, homemade pizza! Nicole, my older sister, got me hooked on making homemade pizza when she got me this cookbook for my last birthday in March. It has several different pizza dough recipes. I enjoy the Chicago Style and Tony's Pizza dough. Fresh pizza dough is so much better then store bought pizza dough because it is lighter and fluffier. Once you have made your own pizza dough it is hard to go back to Pizza Hut. The cookbook also includes recipes for different types of pizza to like BBQ chicken or white pizza. 


5. I have read so much more with my Kindle then I would have ever read without it. The Kindle makes it so easy and convenient to read. You can buy a book from your own living room and have it downloaded in seconds and ready to read. It is so light and small to toss into your purse or backpack. I got mine last Christmas and use it way more then I thought I would. I love to take it to the gym and read while I am working out. I can even make the font big and read it while running on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment