Friday, February 24, 2012

Buffalo Chicken, Yes Please!

I am a sucker for all things Buffalo Chicken, and am always looking for new ways to make it, and new ways to incorporate it into some of my already favorite dishes. Here is what I have come up with in my recent search for new Buffalo Chicken recipes. Don't all of these recipes look delicious?

Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dips in Mini Bread Bowls
Care's Kitchen

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
Closet Cooking

Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
My Own

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
I will not eat oysters

Buffalo Chicken Bites
Sweet Pea's Kitchen

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Rachel Ray's

Buffalo Chicken Cheeseball
What's Cooking Chicago

Buffalo Chicken Nachos
how sweet it is

Buffalo Chicken Cheese Steak 
caloriecount.about.com

Buffalo Chicken Tacos
My Own

No comments:

Post a Comment