Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello Blog, We Meet Again

I can't believe it has been 2 week since I have last written a blog, things have been busy here! 

We leave for the Bahamas in just 11 days! I seriously can't wait! I am so ready to be there, I have already started getting things lined up and ready to go! I needed  these 3 new dresses for the trip!


This past weekend we went down to Laguna and used our Groupon for the Laguna Canyon Winery. I am always a fan of wine and wine tasting!


After we were done at the winery, we went down to the Tommy Bahama Restaurant and enjoyed the afternoon together. Nothing is better then this view and enjoying Sunday afternoon with my husband. 


Last week was rough, we found out that Chloe had a cancerous tumor, she had surgery the next day to have it remove. Now we are anxiously awaiting the lab results to see how bad the cancer is and what the next step is. They should be ready in the next day or so. Isn't she the cutest little dog you have ever seen? 


Jordan's Graduation Party invites came in, and they are absolutely fabulous! I had them done at the same place that made our wedding invites, Posh Paper, and I couldn't be happier with them! They came out just as I had hoped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment