Saturday, February 25, 2012

Style Saturday: Nail Polish

There are 2 new nail polish collections coming out in the next few months that I am very excited about.

China Glaze has come out with The Hunger Games inspired Capital Colours collection just in time for the movie to come out later in March. (Which I am very excited to see!) The collection includes 12 colors, one for from each of the districts surrounding the Capital, The collection includes glitter nail polishes to dark earth tones. They are available beginning March 1st, which is just next week!



The second is OPI's soft shade's collection: The New York City Ballet, which should be available this April. These six sheer shades will give your nails a subtle hint of color, which will be perfect for work, summer weddings, or just because. OPI nail polish always has creative names and the same holds true with these colors: you can top care to Danse?, My Pointe Exactly, You Callin' Me a Lyre, Don't Touch My Tutu!, Barre My Soul with the sparkling shade Pirouette My Whistle. .


No comments:

Post a Comment