Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Breaking Dawn!

This past Sunday I FINALLY saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn with my mom. The last couple weekends have been pretty busy, so we did not have a chance to go until this weekend and I loved it! It makes me want to reread all of the Twilight books.  I saw the first 2 with my mom when they first came out, and actually have never seen the third one. Jordan and I were on our honeymoon when it came out =) But Breaking Dawn was so good, and I really enjoyed it! It's been 3 years since I read the book, but from what I remember they did a good job keeping it similar to the book. I cannot believe we have to wait a year to see part 2! When it comes out, we will be there!


Jordan had his work Christmas Party this past Saturday night and they had Christmas Carolers called the "Lagunatics" that sang "The 12lbs of Christmas." I had never heard this song before but it was hysterical! Watch the video below, for the song. Not the same people that sang it at his party, but still funny!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment